Who are we?
Our website address is: https: //clubhousegolfbeauvallon.fr.
Find all the information about us on our page Legal Notice
Use of personal data collected
We respect your privacy and the right to control your personal data.
A cookie is a small text file transferred from a web server to your web browser or hard drive when you visit a website. If your web browser is configured to accept cookies, they will be stored in the web browser or hard drive until the expiration date has passed or until you delete the cookies yourself.
– Use of the site: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to save the preferences you determined during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site;
– Social networks: to check if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Instagram, etc.);
– Audience measurement: to monitor statistical data on Site visits and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content and its features.
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its validity period and its content, as well as allow you to refuse its registration in your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.
How to configure your browser
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options”
4. Select the “Privacy” tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of “Retention rules”, click on “use custom settings for history”
6. A little further down, uncheck “Accept cookies”
7. Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
– Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the “Confidentiality” tab
4. Click on “Advanced” and uncheck “Accept”
5. Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
– Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select “Options”
4. Click on the “Advanced options” tab
5. In the “Cookie settings” drop-down menu, select “Block all cookies”
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”
3. Select the “Security” icon
4. Next to “Accept cookies”, check “Never”
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on “Show cookies”
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to go to that other site as for links to social networks on the site.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites or materials published by third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only. Since the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its material, we are not responsible for their content. The Company is also not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from the use of these links.
Contact form for clubhousegolfbeauvallon.fr
By completing and contacting us via the form on our site, you agree that the data communicated will allow us to contact you according to the request you send us. Your data will under no circumstances be communicated to third parties.
Use and transmission of your personal data
How long is your data stored
If you contact us by email, your data may only be used by our company to communicate with you and send you, where appropriate, “newsletter” type information.
We will keep your data unless you ask us to delete it.
The rights you have over your data
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular the amended law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European regulation n ° 2016/679 / EU of April 27, 2016 (applicable from May 25, 2018), you have the following rights:
You have the right to access, rectify and oppose your data. To do this, simply send us an email at email@example.com indicating the email concerned (if you are sending it from another email address), your name and first name if applicable, to request the deletion of your personal data.
Transmission of your personal data
In the event that you contact us by email, via our contact form or if you leave us your contact details orally or by telephone, your data may be used only by our company to communicate with you and send you, if applicable, “newsletter” type information.